by : Zakaria Solaiman Lynette K. Abbott Ajit Varma
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
ISO 17025:2005 Certified
- Upcoming event: Pelatihan Pengembangan dan Pemanfaatan Sereh Wangi Terintegrasi, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 9 May 2017
- SEAMEO Indonesia Center representatives underwent training on online course development, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 6 - 7 March 2017
- MoU Signing between SEAMEO BIOTROP and PT. Jorong Barutama Greston, Tanah Laut, South Kalimantan. 1 March 2017
- SEAMEO BIOTROP Quarterly Seminar Series on Trends and Future Directions in Digitized Herbarium in Japan, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 23 February 2017
- Training on Digitizing Herbarium Collection, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 20 - 24 February 2017
- MoU Signing between SEAMEO BIOROP and Pemalang Agro Wangi, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 10 February 2017
- Training on Geospatial Database and Management, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 06 - 10 Februari 2017
- SEAMEO BIOTROP Celebrates its 49th Birthday by Planting Sanginten and Matoa Trees and Releasing Catfish Seedlings, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 6 February 2017
- HE Indonesian Minister of Education, Prof Dr Muhadjir Effendy, MAP, visits SEAMEO BIOTROP booth at Annual National Consolidation of Ministry of Education and Culture, Parung, 25 January 2017
- MoU signing between SEAMEO BIOTROP and Musi Rawas University, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 19 January 2017
- SEAMEO BIOTROP's Quarterly Seminar: Novel Uses of Active and Passive Remotely Sensed Data for Monitoring Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Mangroves, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 18 January 2017
- SEAMEO BIOTROP Wishing everyone a wonderful, prosperous, and productive year ahead. Happy New Year!!
- Entrepreneurship Training on Catfish Cultivation for SEAMEO BIOTROP Staff, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 21 - 22 December 2016
- Workshop Scientific Communication Best Practices in Developing Quality Research Manuscripts & Competitive Grant Application, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 14 December 2016
- Training on Formulating Research-based Policy Briefs, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 7 - 9 December 2016
- Training for Urban Farming, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 22 - 23 November 2016
- Focus Group Discussion on Advancing Mycorrhizal Research and Development in Southeast Asia, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 14 November 2016
- SEAMEO BIOTROP Director signed MoU with Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries of Indonesia on Seaweed Production using Tissue Culture Technique, Jakarta, 7 November 2016
- SEAMEO BIOTROP Quarterly Public Seminar Series: Should there be controversies in managing or conserving peatland in Indonesia? at SEAMEO BIOTROP, 7 November 2016
- Bogor Mayor,Dr. Bima Arya officiated the launching of the SEAMEO Regional Centre for Tropical Biology (BIOTROP) as a Community Learning Park on 4 October 2016 in Bogor
BIOTROP Holds Training on Digitizing Herbarium Collection - 48 time(s) visitedPosted: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:58
SEAMEO BIOTROP organized a Training on Digitizing Herbarium Collection on 20-24 February 2017 at its headquarter in Bogor specifically for 14 delegates representing four herbaria, namely BIOTROP Herbarium, Herbarium Bogoriense, Herbarium of Forest Research and Development Center and Nature Conservation and Jambi University Herbarium. The training was coordinated by Dr Sri S. Tjitrosoedirdjo.
The t.... Read more...
Morphogenetic Diversity, Propagation and Suitability of Kemenyan for Degradated Land Restoration in North Sumatera
by : Dr. Arida Susilowati, S.Hut, M.Si, Dr.Supriyanto, Henti Hendalastuti, S.Hut,M.Si. PhD, Dr.Apri Heriswanto,S.Hut. M.Si, Irawati Azhar, S.Hut.M.Si, Riswan, S.Hut.M.Si
Years of research implementation : 2017
Abstract. Kemenyan is the most famous local tree species from North Sumatera. Kemenyan known as rosin producer that is very valuable for their use in pharmacheutical, cosmetic, food preservatives and vernis.Based on its history, there were only two species of kemenyan those were kemenyan durame and toba, but in its natural distribution we also found others that alleged the different species with previous grouping. The objectives of this research were: (1). To get information about morp.... Read more...
- The 2nd International Conference on Special Education: Access and Engagement. (Posted: 23 Mar 2017)
- SEAMEO Schools Network. (Posted: 20 Mar 2017)
- BUILDING PREVENTIVE FOOD SAFETY MEASURES: Ensuring the Growth and Sustainability of Food Industry. (Posted: 08 Mar 2017)
- Knowledge-sharing Workshop on Processes and Outcomes of ISARD. (Posted: 07 Mar 2017)
- SEAMEO-Australia Education Links Award 2016/2017. (Posted: 14 Feb 2017)
BIOTROPIA is a Scopus-indexed journal since 2012.
Read guide for authors here...(update Jan, 2017)
Visit e-journal of BIOTROPIA
For more information, please contact:
Knowledge Management Dept.
Jl. Raya Tajur Km. 6 Bogor
- BIOTROP, PT Pemalang Agro Wangi formalize collaboration (15 Mar 2017 08:58) - 39 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP Conducts In-House Training on Online Course Development (14 Mar 2017 09:42) - 77 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP Celebrates its 49th Anniversary (28 Feb 2017 19:02) - 110 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP inks MoU with 3 partner institutions (08 Feb 2017 09:23) - 157 time(s) visited
- BIOTROPâ€™s First Quarterly Public Seminar for 2017 Discusses Remote Sensing for Monitoring Mangrove Forests (25 Jan 2017 09:04) - 207 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP, READ Institute hold village-level training on Catfish cultivation and processing (16 Jan 2017 16:20) - 190 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP Conducts Training in Cooperatives Administration (08 Mar 2017 15:52) - 47 time(s) visited
No data retrievable.