by : Zakaria Solaiman Lynette K. Abbott Ajit Varma
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
ISO 17025:2005 Certified
- Quarterly Public Seminar Series: Possibilities and Limits of Forest and Landscape Restoration, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 17 April 2017
- Training on Smoked Catfish Processing for Housewives, Cihideung Ilir, 24 - 29 February 2017
- Upcoming event: Pelatihan Pengembangan dan Pemanfaatan Sereh Wangi Terintegrasi, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 9 May 2017
- SEAMEO Indonesia Center representatives underwent training on online course development, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 6 - 7 March 2017
- MoU Signing between SEAMEO BIOTROP and PT. Jorong Barutama Greston, Tanah Laut, South Kalimantan. 1 March 2017
- SEAMEO BIOTROP Quarterly Seminar Series on Trends and Future Directions in Digitized Herbarium in Japan, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 23 February 2017
- Training on Digitizing Herbarium Collection, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 20 - 24 February 2017
- MoU Signing between SEAMEO BIOROP and Pemalang Agro Wangi, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 10 February 2017
- Training on Geospatial Database and Management, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 06 - 10 Februari 2017
- SEAMEO BIOTROP Celebrates its 49th Birthday by Planting Sanginten and Matoa Trees and Releasing Catfish Seedlings, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 6 February 2017
- HE Indonesian Minister of Education, Prof Dr Muhadjir Effendy, MAP, visits SEAMEO BIOTROP booth at Annual National Consolidation of Ministry of Education and Culture, Parung, 25 January 2017
- MoU signing between SEAMEO BIOTROP and Musi Rawas University, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 19 January 2017
- SEAMEO BIOTROP's Quarterly Seminar: Novel Uses of Active and Passive Remotely Sensed Data for Monitoring Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Mangroves, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 18 January 2017
- SEAMEO BIOTROP Wishing everyone a wonderful, prosperous, and productive year ahead. Happy New Year!!
- Entrepreneurship Training on Catfish Cultivation for SEAMEO BIOTROP Staff, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 21 - 22 December 2016
- Workshop Scientific Communication Best Practices in Developing Quality Research Manuscripts & Competitive Grant Application, SEAMEO BIOTROP, 14 December 2016
BIOTROP awards school garden action research grants to four Indonesian schools - 110 time(s) visitedPosted: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 11:03
Four schools in Indonesia became the first batch of recipients of BIOTROP’s action research grants this year for its School Garden for Improvement of Student Literacy, Nutrition, and Entrepreneurship Project.The action research projects and the recipient/target schools are as follows:
- Effects of Developing Urban Agriculture Thematic Gardens to Increase Academ.... Read more...
Morphogenetic Diversity, Propagation and Suitability of Kemenyan for Degradated Land Restoration in North Sumatera
by : Dr. Arida Susilowati, S.Hut, M.Si, Dr.Supriyanto, Henti Hendalastuti, S.Hut,M.Si. PhD, Dr.Apri Heriswanto,S.Hut. M.Si, Irawati Azhar, S.Hut.M.Si, Riswan, S.Hut.M.Si
Years of research implementation : 2017
Abstract. Kemenyan is the most famous local tree species from North Sumatera. Kemenyan known as rosin producer that is very valuable for their use in pharmacheutical, cosmetic, food preservatives and vernis.Based on its history, there were only two species of kemenyan those were kemenyan durame and toba, but in its natural distribution we also found others that alleged the different species with previous grouping. The objectives of this research were: (1). To get information about morp.... Read more...
- SEAMEO SPAFA Director says the earthquake of 2013 has turned Bohol into a learning area for conservation. (Posted: 26 Apr 2017)
- 7th International Conference in Science and Mathematics (CoSMEd). (Posted: 17 Apr 2017)
- Logo Design Competition CAECW. (Posted: 15 Apr 2017)
- The 2nd International Conference on Special Education: Access and Engagement. (Posted: 23 Mar 2017)
- SEAMEO Schools Network. (Posted: 20 Mar 2017)
BIOTROPIA is a Scopus-indexed journal since 2012.
Read guide for authors here...(update Jan, 2017)
Visit e-journal of BIOTROPIA
For more information, please contact:
Knowledge Management Dept.
Jl. Raya Tajur Km. 6 Bogor
- BIOTROP Holds Training on GIS for Spatial Database Management (04 Apr 2017 15:07) - 80 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP Holds Training on Digitizing Herbarium Collection (16 Mar 2017 09:58) - 134 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP, PT Pemalang Agro Wangi formalize collaboration (15 Mar 2017 08:58) - 134 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP Conducts In-House Training on Online Course Development (14 Mar 2017 09:42) - 155 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP Celebrates its 49th Anniversary (28 Feb 2017 19:02) - 190 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP inks MoU with 3 partner institutions (08 Feb 2017 09:23) - 258 time(s) visited
- BIOTROP Conducts Training in Cooperatives Administration (08 Mar 2017 15:52) - 127 time(s) visited
No data retrievable.