by : Zakaria Solaiman Lynette K. Abbott Ajit Varma
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
ISO 17025:2005 Certified
Online Registration for Students: http://bit.ly/SN-GameDevTraining
Waiting‐List Online Registration for Teachers: http://bit.ly/SN-GameDevTrainingTeacher
Deadline for Registration: 31 January 2017
Download: Details of the Training Course
On the occasion of SEAMEO 50th Anniversary in 2015, a project entitled SEAMEO 50x3 Schools’ Network was developed with its aims to leverage capacity of school leaders, teachers, and students through capacity development programmes and other contributions from 21 SEAMEO Regional Centres, SEAMEO stakeholders, and partners.
The SEAMEO Schools’ Network also enables the participating schools to help each others, share practices and experiences that are useful to students and teachers towards the quality of education.
To develop Southeast Asian students to be equipped with advanced ICT skills, problem‐solving, creativity, teamwork, and communication, the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization Secretariat (SEAMEO Secretariat) will organise a Game Development On‐line Training for Students “Anyone Can Make a Game” during 13 February‐ 6 April 2017 with free of charge.
This training course will be conducted through online by using the webex platform – 2 hours/week for a training session, and 1 hour/week for a consultative session, totaling 16 hours for training sessions and 8 hours for consultative sessions.
With free and special features of the software programme called “Construction 2.0”, students do not need to have any special computer programming knowledge and skills.
‐ Students do not need programming language experience.
‐ Students do not need to write a code.
‐ Students do not need to remember the syntax.
‐ It's easy!. Everyone can learn.
‐ All we need is only an awesome idea and creativity.
‐ Game Development Process
‐ Story Board Development
‐ Design the Game Asset
‐ Develop various Genre of Games
‐ Publish their Game
Who Can Apply to Join ?
All students who are studying in Grade/Year 7 to 12 or equivalent at the high/secondary/ vocational high schools in 11 Southeast Asian countries, namely Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor‐Leste, and Vietnam.
- The student must study in Grade/Year 7 to 12 or equivalent at the high/secondary/vocational high schools in 11 Southeast Asian countries.
- Students or coordinating teachers must register by a Group/Team of students – 1Group/Team of students comprises of 3 students who are studying in the same or different education level.
- 1 school can submit at least 1 group/team (comprising of 3 students) or maximum 3 teams (or 9 students).
- The registration for students should be done through online by visiting the following link http://bit.ly/SN-GameDevTraining
- The maximum number of schools to be accepted for this training course is 50 schools.
- The registration will be accepted as a first come, first serve basis.
- Information needed for the online registration such as name of school, name of school director, school address, name of coordinating teacher, email address and mobile of coordinating teacher, name of students, education level, and email address and mobile number of students.
- For the teachers who would like to join this training course, please proceed the Online Waiting‐list Registration for Teachers by clicking the following link. http://bit.ly/SN-GameDevTrainingTeacher Since this training course is designed for students, SEAMEO will need to give the first priority to students. Teachers can be participated if the number of students is less than the targeted number. SEAMEO will inform the teachers on 3 February for the available slots for teachers.